Things are about to change. Working out is going to become fun again, you are going to meet a whole new crew of GREAT people, and, if you put the hard work in, you are going to totally transform your body, health, and fitness.
Here is how you can start with us at CrossFit Ktown:
- Come try us out for FREE! We host a FREE Saturday class almost every Saturday at 10AM. Check the blog and our Facebook just in case we are out of town or have something else going on that day. The FREE Saturday class is a good way to meet the coaches, see the gym, and experience the atmosphere that is so unique to CrossFit Ktown.
- Come try a mid-week class for FREE! If Saturday just is not in the schedule for you, join us during one of our regularly scheduled classes. No appointment necessary – a coach should recognize your new, beautiful face and immediately work to get you acquainted with the workout of the day.
- On-Ramp Classes. All new clients wanting to join our CrossFit Group Classes must go through our 4 week long on-ramp sessions. These are 8 1-hour sessions offered T/R at 7:00 AM and 6:30 PM where we bring you up to speed on the technical lifts and movements we perform daily at Ktown. The total cost for the on-ramp program is $199. Classes begin the 1st Tuesday of every month.
- Group Classes. Upon completion of the On-Ramp, you can then join our Group Classes. The two packages we offer are Unlimited training for $150/month and 3x/week for $125/month. No contracts, everything is month to month.
* We have student, military, and LEO/Fire discounts available, as well as family plans.
- Personal and Small Group Training. Several of our coaches are available for personal training. Pricing differs from $40-$75/hour and there are savings for small groups. If you would like a tailor-made program to suit your needs, shoot us an email. We will sit down with you and draft a plan based on your goals and then facilitate our training based on those goals.
- Program Design. We have several athletes that train with us remotely. Send us an email if you are interested in online coaching or program design.