Warm-Up: 500m Row, 20 Leg Swings CrossFit Total: 1RM Squat 1RM Press 1RM Deadlift (3 Attempts post warm-up. Once you open up with an attempt, you may not drop below that weight if you fail.) Finisher: 50 Sit-ups for time Coordination Definition – The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct […]
Tag Archives: coordination
Like Us on Facebook
- Death Days 2014 is almost over! @BeardenBeerMrkt tonight for some cold refreshments and to celebrate the end of a hard week...
4 months ago
- RT @AriFleischer: 9:05 WH Chief of Staff Andy Card interrupts the Pres to whisper in his hear - the second tower has been hit. "America is under attack."
5 months ago
- @Jon_Kerr @conradburry Since Koeman, maybe?
6 months ago
- llcoolj/iggyazelea on The Long Haul – A Fireside Chat with @ajanderson29
- Rise Up on Lessons Learned in 5 Years at Ktown – by Coach Dave Parmly
- Ben on Lessons Learned in 5 Years at Ktown – by Coach Dave Parmly
- Phipps on The Long Haul – A Fireside Chat with @ajanderson29
- Coach G on The Long Haul – A Fireside Chat with @ajanderson29